Training and education are vitally important and key to reducing and/or preventing child sex abuse, sexual exploitation and sex trafficking. The more we can educate people, the better our chances at recognizing, reacting and responding appropriately.
Voice Found offers a variety of training and works in collaboration with a number of organizations and individuals to ensure that any training delivered is evidence-based, proven effective and provides an experiential voice. Learning from people with lived experience is really important to us and to our audiences. Training is delivered in a number of formats such as workshops, seminars and panel presentations. Online options will be launched shortly.
Participants leave our training with learning objectives met or exceeded and with actionable knowledge and skills that they can put to use immediately.
We are happy to work with you to customize a session to suit the needs of your group or organization.
The survivors voice is ALWAYS heard.
We are pleased to offer the following:
- Stewards of Children, Child Sex Abuse Prevention Training
- Stewards of Children Facilitator Training
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children
- Talking with Children about Safety from Sexual Abuse
- Bystanders Protecting Children from Boundary Violations and Sexual Abuse
- Appropriate Touch for Children and Youth
- Introductory Human Trafficking 101 training (1/2 day, full day)
- “What I Need” – Victim Services and Case Management for Frontline Workers
- Health frontline workers training specifically with addictions/sexual assault and red flags
- Words of Courage Panel Discussions