You are not alone.
When you’re ready, we will walk along side you to create a plan for success that makes sense for you and your situation. As a survivor-led organization, we acknowledge that you have your own experiences, needs and cultural beliefs so there is no ‘one size fits all’ plan. We know how easy it is to be re-victimized, how overwhelming things can seem and the challenges that you face. With the right support you will stand in your light.
What does ‘help’ look like?
There are a couple of ways we might get connected.
- You are referred to us by another service provider or agency.
- You reach out to us directly.
To contact us directly email email@example.com
Or dial (daytime Monday to Friday): 613.763.5332
Once you are a client you will have access to our 24 hour emergency support (after hours, holidays and weekends)
In all circumstances our first priority will be to ensure your comfort and safety. We will arrange to meet with you – whether at our office or somewhere else – and together we’ll assess your immediate needs. You are the expert in your own life and support will be available to you throughout your time with us.
Together with the help of our network in Eastern Ontario – we can help you with the following:
- Basic Immediate Needs: food, shelter, clothing, 72 `hour respite and safety, transportation, medical care, psychological and emotional support
- Short –Mid Term: Transitional Housing, detox and addiction services, basic needs, dental care, sexual health services, physiotherapy, victim services, legal support, trauma and anxiety counselling, case management support
- Long Term: Housing, education and employment preparation, dental care, victim services, legal support, case management support, counselling