You are not alone.
When you’re ready, a peer support worker will walk along side you to create a plan for success that makes sense for you and your situation. We acknowledge that you have your own experiences, needs and cultural beliefs so there is no ‘one size fits all’ plan. We know how easy it is to be re-victimized, how overwhelming things can seem and the challenges that you face. With the right support you will stand in your light.
What does ‘help’ look like?
There are a couple of ways we might get connected.
- You are referred to us by another service
- You reach out to us directly
To contact us directly email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or dial/text (daytime Monday to Friday): 613-868-4110
Or call 24 hour (after hours, holidays and weekends) : 1-866-528-7109
In all circumstances our first priority will be to ensure your comfort and safety. A peer support person will arrange to meet with you – whether at our office or somewhere else – and together we’ll assess your immediate needs. You are the expert in your own life and peer support will be available to you throughout your time with us.
Together with the help of our network in Eastern Ontario – we can help you with the following:
- Basic Immediate Needs: food, shelter, clothing, 72 `hour respite and safety, transportation, medical care, psychological and emotional support
- Short –Mid Term: Transitional Housing, detox and addiction services, basic needs, dental care, sexual health services, physiotherapy, victim services, legal support, trauma and anxiety counselling, case management support
- Long Term: Housing, education and employment preparation, dental care, victim services, legal support, case management support, counselling